Creating Pathways to Your Future
In a technologically based society, students should be able to...
- Understand the importance and impact that technology has had on society and the environment in the past, the present and the future.
- Identify career opportunities in technology related fields and explore potential personal career options.
- Recognize the relevant and practical connections technology has with mathematical and scientific applications.
- Solve complex problems through creative, technical and practical means.
- Demonstrate the ability to use and operate tools, machines, equipment and resources in an effective and safe manner.
- Recognize human potentials for responsible work, leisure, and citizenship roles in a technological society.
- Apply scientific principles, engineering concepts and technological systems in the processes of technology.
- Recognize personal accomplishments and achievements through technological means.