Welcome to Team 6
- Raise your hand and wait to be called on.
- Do not speak when others are speaking.
- Water and healthy snacks are permitted at teacher’s discretion.
- Always use best manners and use quiet voices when talking to others, working in a group, or being addressed by an adult.
- Only say things that are helpful. Encourage and support your classmates.
- Respect the personal space of others.
- Be respectful of the school’s property.
- Please discuss personal circumstances before or after class.
- Focus during class time.
- Walk in classrooms and hallways.
- COME TO CLASSES PREPARED EACH DAY!!! Class begins at the bell and ends when your teacher dismisses you. Bring writing utensils, notebooks, binders, folders and your planner to class EVERYDAY.
- When coming to class after the bell, you must provide a pass to your teacher.
- All students receive three passes per marking period from each core class that they can use to go to the restroom, locker or water fountain.
- If you have a music lesson, tell you teacher the day before. You are still responsible for turning in any work due on that day and for getting and completing the work you miss.
- If you are absent, you must check your teachers’ websites before coming back to class. Your teachers post all class materials...CHECK THEIR WEBSITES!!!Absenteeism is a leading cause of failing grades...don’t be a statistic!
If your student hasn't given you the yellow Google Classroom Handout, please ask to see it! Rather than parents/guardians completing four individual contact forms, Team 6 requests that you complete a digital form (Google Form) with the information, which we will share as a group.
Form can be found on Mrs. Sosnic's Google Classroom page.