Open House, General Update, 9th Grade Information
The High School is currently on track to begin our live streaming hybrid model on November 9th. There will be information coming from the district office about the revised hybrid schedule, and a follow up survey that will need to be filled out if families have changed their mind about a student staying fully remote, or joining an in-person cohort.
Progress reports are now visible in the parent portal. Please, contact your child's guidance counselor and teachers with any questions.
The High School Teachers have posted informational videos in their Google Classrooms for parents/guardians to watch on their own time. The videos can be found under the classwork tab in each of our students Google Classrooms.
- Directions for logging In to your child’s Google account
- 1. If you are using a school issued Chromebook, the username is your child’s first initial and complete last name. The password starts with s0 then your child’s unique 6 digit pin. Example Username: jsmith Password: s0123456
- 2. If using a different device, you must include “@acsdny.org” at the end of the username. Example: Username: firstname.lastname@example.org Password: s0123456
- 3. Visit https://classroom.google.com
- 4. Use the table to the right to follow your child's schedule, period by period.
- You can view your child’s schedule by visiting the Parent Portal at https://st-ar.mhric.org/Arlington
Calling All Freshmen! Chart your course to become active in Arlington High School Clubs and Activities!
Visit last year’s Activities Directory https://www.arlingtonschools.org/site/handlers/filedownload.ashx?moduleinstanceid=29786&dataid=39363&FileName=Activities%20Directory%202019-20.pdf and let club/activity advisors know you are interested by completing this survey link https://forms.gle/F61twj8ap2cuR2XU6
We are working to identify two afternoons in early November for Freshmen, and new students, to walk their schedules before we begin the Hybrid model on November 9th. More information will follow soon.