Arlington’s Continuing Adult/Community Education Program has a little something for everyone.
- 60's Spectacular
- Museum of Natural History/Hayden Planetarium Trip
- Subway Series Yankees/Mets Game
- Interior Design
- Social Dancing
- SAT Prep Class
- Line Dancing
- Languages for Kids
- And more………
Click here for online registration
Click here for a complete brochure of Arlington's Winter/Spring offerings
All Arlington residents who are 62 years or older can receive a Golden Admiral Card, which entitles Arlington senior citizens to a 10% discount off all Continuing Education courses (unless otherwise noted). Please include a copy of your driver's license when registering. This card also allows the holder to attend a variety of Arlington High School concerts, sporting events, and theatrical performances free of charge or at a reduced fee.
Please note the following:
- All classes (unless specified) will be held at: Arlington High School 1157 Route 55, LaGrangeville (1/2 mile west of the Taconic State Parkway)
- Registration is requested one week prior to the start date of classes (unless specified) but registration will be accepted through the first week of class if space is available.
- Early registration is encouraged to ensure placement and to avoid possible cancellation due to insufficient enrollment.
Confirmations are only sent to those who submit a working email address.
- You will be notified if there is a change in the class you signed up for. If you are not contacted, simply attend your first class.
- Those registering online will get an automatic confirmation/receipt.
- Those who pay by check: your canceled check is your receipt.
- Refunds will be granted only if class is canceled.
- High school students are permitted to take any class.
- Middle school students are permitted to take classes providing they are accompanied by a parent/guardian who is also enrolled in the class.
- Courses designed for younger students do not require a parent to take the course.