Summer is coming and Arlington’s Summer Kids is back!
Arlington Summer Kids
is in its 6th year!
We have brought interactive, engaging, nurturing, educating, and fun classes to the Arlington community for over 1,600 students. Every year we add new intriguing classes as well as some of our favorites.
We are excited to bring our program back to AHS. Please be sure to follow the rules and regs of the program including wearing masks, physical distancing, handwashing, and keeping your supplies with you. If everyone follows the rules, we will be able to have a safe, fun experience!
Parents will have to complete a health form when they drop off their students to their class(es) (temperature check, no COVID symptoms, haven’t been in contact with anyone who has had symptoms, and haven’t tested positive, etc). This is a state mandate. Students will not be permitted to the class unless it is filled out. We look forward to seeing our campers, and new faces, again! Register by May 24 to get your Summer Kids Shirt!
Come and have a great experience!
We look forward to seeing YOU!
Students may now register online and pay with a credit card: Online brochure and registration
All Arlington residents who are 62 years or older can receive a Golden Admiral Card, which entitles Arlington senior citizens to a 10% discount off all Continuing Education courses (unless otherwise noted). Please include a copy of your driver's license when registering. This card also allows the holder to attend a variety of Arlington High School concerts, sporting events, and theatrical performances free of charge or at a reduced fee.
Please note the following:
- Registration is requested one week prior to the start date of classes (unless specified) but registration will be accepted through the first week of class if space is available.
- Early registration is encouraged to ensure placement and to avoid possible cancellation due to insufficient enrollment.
Confirmations are only sent to those who submit a working email address.
- You will be notified if there is a change in the class you signed up for. If you are not contacted, simply attend your first class.
- Those registering online will get an automatic confirmation/receipt.
- Those who pay by check: your canceled check is your receipt.
- Refunds will be granted only if class is canceled.
- High school students are permitted to take any class.
- Middle school students are permitted to take classes providing they are accompanied by a parent/guardian who is also enrolled in the class.
- Courses designed for younger students do not require a parent to take the course.