Fall 2020 Course Schedule
Arlington is proud to offer a variety of classes for adults, teens, and children.
In these strange times, due to COVID restrictions, and while we need to maintain social distancing, we have decided to hold ALL of our classes virtually. It’s the next best thing to being here! You will need a phone, laptop, computer, or tablet with camera access in order to participate in these classes.
Once you are registered, you will get an invitation to join a ZOOM class along with a password. It will only be good for one person, for one class. This will happen weekly to keep the class “secure”.
Students may now register online and pay with a credit card: Online brochure and registration
All Arlington residents who are 62 years or older can receive a Golden Admiral Card, which entitles Arlington senior citizens to a 10% discount off all Continuing Education courses (unless otherwise noted). Please include a copy of your driver's license when registering. This card also allows the holder to attend a variety of Arlington High School concerts, sporting events, and theatrical performances free of charge or at a reduced fee.
Please note the following:
- Registration is requested one week prior to the start date of classes (unless specified) but registration will be accepted through the first week of class if space is available.
- Early registration is encouraged to ensure placement and to avoid possible cancellation due to insufficient enrollment.
Confirmations are only sent to those who submit a working email address.
- You will be notified if there is a change in the class you signed up for. If you are not contacted, simply attend your first class.
- Those registering online will get an automatic confirmation/receipt.
- Those who pay by check: your canceled check is your receipt.
- Refunds will be granted only if class is canceled.
- High school students are permitted to take any class.
- Middle school students are permitted to take classes providing they are accompanied by a parent/guardian who is also enrolled in the class.
- Courses designed for younger students do not require a parent to take the course, but parents must walk children to and from class.
- All classes (unless specified otherwise) will be held at Arlington High School.
- All classes will be held online.