Welcome to Mr. LoGiurato's ELA class page. Please visit the navigation bar to the left for more information. Check out our classroom books. See me if you'd like to sign one out. Views best on a desktop browser (or download the app). On my phone, I use Chrome Browser, and request "desktop site" for easy navigating.
After school help. Tuesdays and Wednesdays 1112
Homework / Announcements / Files (please check all weeks below to gain access to assignments).
FULL COPY AND AUDIO: And Then There Were None
- Tues. Review Materials and Finish Writing Assignment #4.
- Weds.- Study / Do Review Packet (*LINK TO KAHOOT REVIEW)
- Thurs. TEST And Then There Were None 100 points
- Friday. Prepare and finish Writing Assignment Project. See back of Writing Assignment #5 for details. Two rough/Final drafts due on Monday, November 19th. 100 Points All prompts are listed on earlier dates with links.
- Mon. Finish ATTWN Epilogue + Manuscript with Questions, Study and bring materials.
- Weds- Study, Bring Materials, Review Outline
- Thurs. ESSAY DAY 1 **First Quarter CFA**
- Friday. ESSAY DAY 2
10/29-11/2: Study Questions for Chapters 13- end (not required for submission, but you should know each answer).
- Monday Night HW: CH. 13
- Tuesday Night HW: CH. 14
- Wednesday Night HW: CH. 15 + Writing Assignment #4
- Thursday Night HW: CH. 16
- Friday Night HW: Finish BOOK / Finish Epilogue and Manuscript
10/22-10/26: Be sure to have completed the writing assignment posted on 10/19 (link below)
- Monday Night HW: CH. 10 + Study Guide
- Tuesday Night HW: CH. 11+ Study Guide
- ½ Day Wednesday Night HW: NONE
- Thursday Night HW: CH. 12 + Study Guide
- Friday Night HW: CH. 13 + Study Guide, Finish Writing Assignment (#3 of #5 --you will submit two of the five writing assignments, edited, along with the originals for a full 100 point test grade in week nine).
- Monday Finish Reading Ch. 6 and Chapter 7 + COMPLETE THE Ch. 6 and 7 Study guide questions
- Tues Read and Complete Ch. 8 + Study Guide
- Wednesday- Study for Ch. 1-8 Quiz (Kahoot Review)
- QUIZ Thursday- Read Ch. 9, parts 1 - 4 only
- Friday- Finish Ch. 9 and Study guide. Finish Independent Writing Assignment (#2 of #5 --you will submit two of the five writing assignments, edited, along with the originals for a full 100 point test grade in week nine).
- Tues Read Ch. 5, parts 1 - 4 only
- Wednesday- Finish Chapter 5 + Study Guide
- Thursday- Read Ch. 6, parts 1 and 2 only
- Friday- Finish Ch. 6 and Study guide questions. ** NOTE** Chapter 7 is also found on this document. Please only complete questions 1-3
- Monday- Read Ch. 3, parts 1 and 2 only, study vocabulary
- Tuesday- Finish Chapter 3 + Study Guide, study vocabulary
- Wednesday- Vocabulary Quiz Words 1-10 only with parts of speech.
- Thursday- Finish Ch. 4 + Ch. 4 Study Guide
- Friday- None
- Monday- Project Work and Vocabulary due tomorrow (see link from last week)
- Tuesday- Read Chapter 1 and Finish Chapter 1 Study Guide, Read Chapter 2, parts 1-3
- Wednesday- FINISH project
- Thursday- PROJECT DUE TODAY (No HW)
- Friday- Finish Ch. 2 + Ch. 2 Study Guide, study vocabulary 1-10
- Monday- Project Work
- Tuesday- Finish Lunchroom Murder Writing (one per group)
- NO SCHOOL Wednesday- Finish Pre-Reading Questions, begin vocabulary (see key)
- Thursday- Read Chapter 1 parts 1-4, work on vocabulary
- Friday- Finish Vocab sheet (all 30 words), Finish Ch. 1 and Study Guide, work on project.
- Summer Reading Project Due Sept. 27th
- RUBRIC - **Subject to change--draft
- Venn Diagram for "Black Boy" -Due 9/12 -Story Link
- Plot Pyramid "Black Boy" -Due 9/13
- Quiz Black Boy / Plot Notes 9/13
Homework Calendar See Below
There are no upcoming events to display.